Thursday, November 20, 2008

different approaches in ink


I did a watercolor wash a day or so prior to drawing on these pages. Then I just tried some different approaches with different inks. Not too far out of my normal realm, but it definitely gave me ideas. The self portrait and the made up face I did with the James Jean skb sb-1000 pen, Samuel L. Jackson was done with brushpen washes, the building was done with a pentel slicci in combination with my brushpens, the study of the foot was done with an Indian Ink fine tip marker, and the hand was done with a few different things(skb, slicci, light pastels). Tell me what you think!

1 comment:

Trish said...

I love your art-I SO want to be able to do that-I just keep practicing every day, but it helps to find blogs like yours to help keep me motivated and inspired, thanks:)