Sunday, May 2, 2010

2010 Juried Student Exhibition @ The Anderson Gallery


^This was my piece that got into the show this year. It's called "(mis)anthropology" and it's oil on 24"x48" birch wood panel.






^Mr. Josh George staring contemplatively.



The show was really well curated this year, and all of the artist's had great work to show. Congrats to everyone that got chosen to exhibit. Thanks to the VCU Communication Arts faculty and everyone that stopped by to check it out.

Also, I have a ton of work waiting to be posted, it's just that most of the work I've done this semester has been too big to scan so I'll need to take some hi-res photographs. But before I can do that, I have to get my hands on a decent camera since mine is garbage.

1 comment:

AllisonGood said...

your '(mis)anthropologie' piece is wonderful. I was a big fan when i saw it around the department. Keep it up!